Wax Warmer - Professional Wax Pot Machine - Wax Heater - Waxing Machine
Heat the wax beads with this compact wax heater. Designed to be easy in terms of usage, this heater will dissolve the wax granules in minutes, leaving a smooth, silky mass.
Get the perfect temperature every time without the risk of scalding. It is perfect for heating all kinds of wax formulas. This compact heater allows you to fully control the waxing process thanks to the temperature control functions, indicator lamps, and transparent cover.
The simple, professional way to wax at a fraction of the cost.
Suitable for all types of waxes. Perfect for hard wax, soft wax, wax beads, can wax, wax block, paraffin, cream wax, and more.
Adjustable temperature settings. The temperature can be adjusted with the knob from 0 degrees to 55 degrees with the highest temperature of 95 ℃.
Multifunctional device. It has many useful features such as:
1. Improved heat-resistant ABS design
2. Transparent cover resistant to cracking
3. Removable aluminum wax container (14 oz)
5. 200g wax beans in the package
6. 360-degree heating coil ensures quick melting of the wax
HOW TO USE IT?
- Place the heater on a flat, heat-resistant surface and put the beads in the wax container.
- Turn on the device with the power switch and wait for the red indicator light to come on.
- Set the temperature to the desired level using the knob.
- Heat until the wax beans are completely melted.
- Keep in mind that placing the lid on top of the heater while the wax grains are melting will speed up the process.
- Check the temperature with a stick.
- Clean the area where you want to wax and apply the liquid wax to the skin parallel to the direction of hair growth. (Recommended thickness: 2 mm)
- Wait for the wax to cool - when finished, peel off the wax in the opposite direction to the hair's growth.
- After the procedure is done, apply some ointment to the waxed area.
- Before applying it to the skin, make sure the wax is not too hot.
- Do not use it within 2 hours after bathing or sunbathing.
- Do not use it on cracked or irritated skin.
- Do not heat the wax at a high temperature for a long time after melting the wax to avoid damaging the heater.
- Do not use water or alcohol to remove any wax left over from epilating the skin.
Voltage: 110 V | 50 Hz
Size: 18cm (L) x 18cm (W) x 15cm (H)
- 1 x Pro Wax Bean Starter Kit and Warmer
- Wax beads
- Wax sticks